IMPORTANT – PLEASE READ [published circa 1969 or April 1970]
In May of 1919 at Dusseldorf, Germany, the allied forces obtained a copy of the Communist Rules for Revolution. 50 years later, the Reds are still following the rules. As you read, stop after each item and think about the present day situation where we live – and all around our nation. We quote the Red Rules:
• A. Corrupt the young, [get them away from religion,] get them interested in sex. Make them superficial; destroy their ruggedness.
• B. Get control of all means of publicity, thereby get people’s minds off their government by focusing their attention on athletics, sexy books and plays, and other trivialities.
• C. Divide the people into hostile groups by constantly harping on controversial matters of no importance.
• D. Destroy the people’s faith in their natural leaders by holding them up to contempt and ridicule.
• E. Always preach true democracy, but seize power as fast and as ruthless as possible.
• F. By encouraging government extravagance destroy its credit, produce fear of inflation with rising prices and general discontent.
• G. Promote unnecessary strikes in vital industries, encourage civil disorders and foster a lenient and soft attitude on the part of the government toward such disorders.
• H. By specious argument cause breakdown of the moral virtues, honesty, sobriety, continence, faith in the pledged word.
• I. Cause the registration of all firearms on some pretext, with a view to confiscating them and leaving the population helpless.
How many of these rules are being carried out in this nation today?
The Communist Takeover Of America – 45 Declared Goals From Greg Swank